PREPARE TO GO BARE
* Your hair should be approximately 1/4" to 1/2" in length, which is at least 2-3 weeks of growth.
* It is recommended that you not tan within 48 hours before or after your waxing appointment. Your skin will likely be more sensitive and prone to irritation. *Please let me know if you are using Retin-A, Renova or Accutane.
* I'd recommend to do your workout prior to your waxing appointment or 24 hours after. Your pores are wide open to to attract that fabulous sweat (bacteria) which may cause skin irritation or breakouts.
*Now girls, listen up! You and your skin is often more sensitive a week before, during and few days after your "monthly friend" pays you a visit. I'd recommend you keep that in consideration when scheduling your appointment. Best to schedule 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your cycle.
*Go ahead an take an Ibuprofen or Tylenol 30-40 minutes prior to your appointment if you are worried about "pain." It doesn't take the pain away, but it takes the bite out if it. Another helpful tip- you can take Benadryl before or after your appointment to lessen your skins reaction to the hair removal. Both of these work well but neither are necessary to have a great waxing experience.
* You MUST be 18 years of age to partake in any waxing services. If you aren't, your parent must be present long enough to sign a release form allowing me to perform waxing services on you.
* I reserve the right to not to perform waxing services at my own discretion.