* Keeping your skin exfoliated and hydrated is essential for healthy skin. It is recommended to exfoliate the waxed area, before your waxing appointment and about 48 hours after the service is performed and continuously until your next waxing service is rendered. (I encourage the use of exfoliating gloves.)
* Keeping the skin hydrated will keep your follicles soft and greatly reduce the risk of ingrown hairs.
* Using sunscreen on all exposed waxed areas is highly encouraged because the waxed skin could become more sensitive to the UV rays.
* Please do not shave between waxing appointments if at all possible.
* Be cautious of body temperature elevation within at least 12 hours post waxing as this may cause undue irritation to your freshly waxed skin.
* Please call me if you have any reactions that last longer than 24 hours.
* I will gladly take care of any missed hairs (if found) but you must contact me with-in 72 hours of your original appointment day.
* Waxing should be done every 4-6 weeks. No that doesn't mean you will have NO hair growth for that amount of time, it means that the amount of time between the appointments allows your hair to grow to the necessary length for your next visit.
* The more regular you are in receiving your waxing services the easier it is to handle the waxing service; your hair becomes less course and less thick, and your hair growth slows down dramatically -and in time may stop growing all together